To Do, To Do....
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! I know it is a bit delayed, but I didn't realize I'm so behind with my blog posts! Sorry!!! I've just had soo much occupying my mind!
So, since my last post, God has been His ever amazing and gracious self and helped me stay sane in the midst of craziness. Here is just a few of the things that have happened in the interum:
- Obviously Christmas and New Years happened and they were both very low-key events. Family was here for Christmas so that was really nice.
- I FINALLY got all of my personal documents written and notarized. It is seriously complicated to write a WILL, Power of Attorney, etc. I'm glad that's over....... :-)
- I have gotten my entire life packed up. I am officially living out of 2 suitcases, a backpack, & a violin case. Everything else is in boxes and ready to put on the 20' shipping container this Monday.
- I have re-painted my bedroom & steam-cleaned the carpet in it! This of course was with some help from my parents, but it took quite a bit of time...
- I have sold my car! I am still driving it though and am just waiting for the title to arrive to finish the paperwork. Thankfully, family bought it, so they are being very gracious with letting me continue to use it until I leave.
- I have continued to learn about the new laws and regulations in Peru and the Lord is helping me actively practice faith in Him for whatever happens.
This is the gist of what the past 3-4 weeks have looked like...craziness, but God being faithful and continuing to accomplish each step along the way of this journey to Peru He is directing. There is still soo much to do, but with God's direction, help, and the help of my Christian family, it will all be done!
Thank you all for continuing to pray for me and this entire endeavor. I know that God has everything under control and He will accomplish His will in every step of the way. It is a reasurring thing, and I thank the Lord that I have all of you encouraging me and lifting me up in Prayer! God Bless You! 24 Days and counting until I head to Peru!!!